Monday, August 29, 2011

What to do...

I'm so unsure of this situation I've been presented with...  I have a funny feeling that its just gonna turn out like the last time, and last time wasn't pretty...  

How do you go back to being friends with someone who treated you like you've never been treated. Made you feel lower than low. To this day, their harsh words can still draw a tear from your eye...  How do you move on.. how do you not hold that against them.

 Isn't the old saying live and learn??  I sure learned.. about a 100 times over.  But what do you do when that person claims its different now, that they have changed.  Do you believe them..?  Do you do the right thing.. the thing that Jesus would do... give them another chance because they may have changed, even though you are taking a huge risk of being beatin into the dirt again...  why should I.  They don't even believe in God.

 Why am I even giving this person the time of day..?  I honestly can't answer it myself.  I just hate not getting along with people, but it seems like being nice and giving people chances just gets you screwed over in the end.
My trust has been broken, I find it hard to believe anything that is said.. even the smallest of things I question when it comes to talking with this person.  So many questions, so many unknown answers...  even if I was told an answer..  I can't honestly say I'd believe it.

I'm so conflicted...its eating at me..  I just don't know what to do... what do I do.

No comments: