Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sweatin

Late night last night. With a few drinks involved... So today I decided I was going to do something active and work off those adult beverage calories.   Thus I took on the undertaking of long boarding down to my gym(which is 3 miles away ((one way))  to go work out.

It actually turned out being very relaxing!  even though I sweated the whole entire time like a fat man with a fatter man laying on top of him in a bed of coals. I even got to use my new skate pack which was awesome.. even thought it took a bit to get used to, because it threw off my balance when I went to pump.

So I long boarded roughly 6 miles to work my legs, and then swam around a 1500 to work my arms.. all n' all I feel good :)

Now its time to clean my home, and clean my sweaty self up and get ready for one of my buddies 21st bdays!!!  and remember.. mine is in 4 days! :D  ha haha

No comments: