Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BBBBBBDAY!!!!!

TODAYS MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHH!!!!! And its been amazing so far!!!

The festivities started last night at the tattoo shop, where I got a card, keychain and a cake from my boss(who is the best boss man ever btw.)  I ended up staying late, so at the stroke of midnight he gave me a bottle of black spiced rum, and I took my first legal drink.. haha  I was just a bit excited(ok I was running around the shop yelling it was my birthday, while periodically dancing)

As I drove home from the shop I sang at the top of my lungs, and reflected over the past 21 years.  Thought about all the experiences I've had, the people I've met, the friends I've made and lost and the shit thats gone down... its been a hell of 21 year..  and I'm so lookin forward to the years to come.


As for this morning I was up bright and early at 6:15 to go to work.  As I walked through the door to watch the "Chunk, and Jobsecurity((lol))  the 3 oldest screamed happy birthday and gave me hugs.  I got a card with some dough in it and a bottle of JACK! haha  Jason asked Lindsey if it was a good idea to give there nanny a bottle of whiskey(LOL)  and she said yea, as long as its not cracked open when they get home! haha.... So as of now my phone has been blowing up with notifications with wishes of happy birthdayness :))    Its been a great day of birth so far... hopefully I'll remember the rest!

No comments: